Saturday, August 28, 2010

Show Me Saturday - Fun & Weird Food

Renee's Ramblings

Following Renee at Renee's Ramblings Show Me Saturday again. Today's subject is Fun and Weird Food. Now, I bet you are all wondering, what does Dazee have up her sleeve today. Now really, would I ever just do normal "fun" food. Nope, today I have gone with weird candy. Lets enter the candy store.



Thong Panties. Yup, which pair do you want?


Aah, just what you want your kid eating, shit out of the toilet. The sucker is the "plunger". Alright then.

Keeping in the spirit of all things poop, I now have for you, the Porky Pooper. As you can read in the small print on the bottom right hand corner, "Trots out tasty treats". Uh huh, moving on.


Oh goodie, more poop. I just don't even want to go there on this one.

Yummy, lets grab our Q-Tip and eat some ear wax, shall we.


Speaking of body fluids we all want to eat. Here kids, eat some boogers.


And last, for the cannabal in all of us, Eat the Laughing Baby. This one is so sick and wrong, I just don't even have words

Please pay at the register and enjoy