Sunday, August 15, 2010

What's Your Answer?

Every week, there are a question and answer thing. I follow along when the questions spark a fancy in me. I've even "submitted" questions to a few sites but they haven't ever used them. So today, I thought to myself, "self, why don't you come up with your own questions, and see if you can get anyone to link up" So here it is. I'm going to call my little ditty
What's Your Answer?
I know, not very catchy but hey, it's mine.


Here's this weeks questions.
1. If a flight to the moon was as cheap as airfare, you you go?
2. Did you ever kiss someone you didn't know?
3. Would you reboard an airplane that had to land because of a problem?
4. What is the saddest thing you've ever seen while driving down the road?
5. Have you ever had a dream that warned you of something?
**********************************************
Now it's your turn to answer the questions. Link on up so others can see.
1. If a flight to the moon was as cheap as airfare, you you go?
I would definitely go. It would be a blast to go up and land and just take in space, and see the earth from afar.
2. Did you ever kiss someone you didn't know?
Yup. One time I was headed to Vegas to visit my older sister when she lived there. I was about 18. I boarded the plane and sat next to this really different looking guy than I was used to. Longer hair, smelled of cigarette smoke. We talked the whole flight to Vegas. He was headed to California, so as I was grabbing my stuff to get off the plane, he said, "aren't you going to give me a kiss goodbye". Wow, I was shocked, but also, I hate to walk away from a challenge, so I kissed him.
3. Would you reboard an airplane that had to land because of a problem?
I have never had to reboard a plane "after" it had taken off. I don't know if I could. I was on a plane once that had problems before we took off. Was all seatbelted in and saw a bunch a fire trucks racing towards us. Scared the holy crap out of me. It was probably about an hour after we were supposed to leave that they got it fixed. I can't even remember what it was but I was extremely nervous the whole flight.
4. What is the saddest thing you've ever seen while driving down the road?
We were driving down a busy street once and there was a pickup truck in front of us that had 2 beautiful dogs in the back. I'm not much of a dog person, so I don't even know what they were but they had long fur and it was pure white. First of all, I hate it when I see peoples dogs in the back bed of pick up trucks. I think that isn't very responsible especially if the dog is allowed to walk around and isn't leashed to anything. Anyway, the truck got to a light, decided to make a u-turn, started going so fast he burned rubber, and one of the dogs fell out. The pain that dog was in was so horrible. You could hear him yelping a block away.
5. Have you ever had a dream that warned you of something?
I have had a few dreams that have warned me about things that are going to happen. Not in the future, but like, when I wake up. Once the night my grandfather died, and the other when my daughters friends got killed in a car accident.
Ok, your turn. Link on up. What do you have to lose?
ps: If you have a question or two you want to submit, please do, I will use them, and give you a shoutout. Just go to my profile page, grab my email address and send them my way.