Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Arranging My Thoughts


Do you ever wake up, your stomach is growling, and you have random thoughts going on.  Nope?  Well I do.  So, in order to arrange them and file them away, I'm channeling my favorite NCIS chick Abby.  That girl rocks. 

The drive to work was packed this morning.  I'm thinking that there was some kind of announcement made that all slow drivers were free to be on the road.  Honestly, this was how it was....

I'm also thinking of getting one of these......
Would that be all sorts of awesome or what?

I promise, if I were to pull up to this sign, I would hand the person that had the guts to put it up, a huge tip and big ole Dazee smile. 

All I can say about this saying is, so true. 

And now, a public service announcement. 

Do you suffer with Carpel Tunnel?
Do you suffer with Diabetic Neuropathy?
How about the dreaded arthritis?
Then this is the machine for you. 

The Black & Decker Automatic Jar Opener
You don't even need to have any of the above symptoms.  I'm sure you all have had that one jar lid that just wouldn't open.  Or that "strong man" isn't around to help you.

My son gave me this for Christmas many moons ago.  I love, love, love it.  My hubby's grandmother had arthritis so bad that her fingers all pointed to the side.  I wish everyday that she had had one of these machines while she was alive. 

There you have it.  Just a smidge of the things rambling around in my snot infested brain.