Friday, January 21, 2011

Well, What's Your Answer?



I need some mojo people.  I'm not in the mood to work.  I want to just veg,  and chat all day on the facebook and such.  I've also been playing around with my camera this morning, I know, I should be working but read the first line.  So again, I stole these questions from Drazil. 

How would you answer them?

1. For $50,000 – would you go without brushing your teeth, showering or wearing deodorant for 3 months?
Oh my, I would have to go with wearing deodorant.  I have to brush my teeth.  And floss.  Ick, just thinking about not makes my stomach turn.  Showering, I can go a day, but after that, ummm, yeah, got to have that hot water.  Deodorant, you could always use powder or just wash under your arms really good.  See you would thank me.
2. Is it harder to tell someone you love them or harder to tell someone you don’t love them back?
It would be harder for me to tell someone I didn't love them back.  I have no problem telling someone I love them.  I find it harder on me to not hear the "I love you".  And I totally can't stand the fake, I love you.  My dad always says it, but to me it doesn't sound sincere.  And if you are my family reading this, I still love dad, but, well, you know.  I keep it real here on my blog. 
3. What is on your bedside table?
My alarm clock, which I don't use the alarm but the clock part is big huge numbers.  A lamp, the Hunger Games 3 book set that I just bought with the Barnes and Noble Gift Card I got for christmas, my cell phone charger and my cell phone (at night) which is my alarm clock.  And my cute little granddaughter Miss A is my alarm singing twinkle twinkle little star.  A bit jealous, aren't you.
4. If you could be invisible, who would you kiss?
Duh

Yeah, I'll put his picture on here every chance I get. 

Ok, I'm going to do my real job now.  Hey, stop that laughing.  It's true.  Geez.