Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Most Amazing Body

Welcome to
Dazee's Amazing Body

First off, we are going to talk about the Random Food Catcher aka my ample chestage.  I have this amazing skill to save the floor from food finding it's way to it.  A feat which is very good because I have no dog to come and lap it up.

 It also means that I keep the following industry in business.  Yes, the Tide To Go Factory.   Your jobs are safe as long as my boobage is around.  Your welcome.

The most amazing part of my body is my psychic hands.  What are they you ask?  They have the ability to predict a coming storm.  What you don't believe me?  You can ask my good friend Machaelle.  We were texting last night and I said, "my hands are killing me, we must be getting a storm".  Lo and behold, it was true, stormy this morning.  And this is not the first time.  It happens all the time.  If you need me to come to your neck of the woods, it will only cost you airfare, hotel stay, and food allowances.  What, that is a steal!
I told my car pool buddy, aka, my daughter-in-law Lizzie about my psychic hands this morning.  She, being the jokester that she is said, "what, can they tell when the milk is going to expire".  Tee-hee-hee.  Always a skeptic in the crowd.

There you have it.  I must do some real work now.

Oh, oh,and guess what?  Boyfriend is on tonight.  A new episode, FINALLY!!  My hands are telling me that he will look nummy.   TTFN