Saturday, January 29, 2011

She Thinks I'm Funny


1. Link to the person who gave you this award
This award was given to me by Christy at My Mad Mind.  Christy, you know I love you, cuz I did win your big mouth award last month. :)

2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them.  Seven is not going to happen.  And what it up with 7 always being the number on these buttons.  That's just odd.  :) 

Kimberly at All Work And No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something
Michele at Bodacious Boomer.
Opto-Mom

These ladies make me laugh most the time.  If you don't follow them, you should.
3. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows (or at least you think no one knows).Oh, I see how this award is.  Things no one knows, hmmm, like I've kept any secrets from you guys.  Thinking cap in place, hmmm.........

1.  I'm OCD when it comes to eating potato chips.  I'll pour them all out of the bag or baggie and arrange them in piles according to size.  Then I will eat the smallest first and work my way to the full size, delectable ones.

2.  Doorjambs jump out and attack me all the time.  They must be very attracted to my body, and I can totally see why.  I'm hawt!!

3.  My very first job was making calculators.  Don't laugh.  Someone had to do it.  I worked my way up to flow-solder.  Oh yeah, that was the best you could do there.  The envy of all the workers.  The highest of high echelon.

4.  Odd numbers bug me.  They just aren't right.  I always have to do things in even numbers.  It's a curse.  Even my kids were born on even days.  They knew what was good for them. :)

5.  Speaking of curse.  When I buy gas, I always have to go to the next even number.  Example $35.00, $36.00, you see. 

6.  Nancy Drew books made me the murder/mystery book lover that I am.  Darn you Nancy Drew!!

7.  White chocolate kit kats are my newest addiction.  Too bad you can only get them in the darn christmas mix.  breathing, breathing.

Ok, Saturday chores await.  Who am I kidding.  Being lazy awaits.