Friday, January 7, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Craziness

Today I stole these questions from Drazil at It's Just Me, Drazil & Sheniqua.  She calls it BYOC, bring your own craziness.  You know me and my love of different questions. 

1.  If you could have only three electrical items/appliances...what would they be?


 My coffee maker, my laptop and the TV.  The 3 things I just would have to have.  Coffee a must have, and have I mentioned, I love, love, love my Keurig (Thanks honey).  So easy to make that cup of coffee.  My laptop because, well, without it I wouldn't know all you wonderful bloggers.  Of course my TV in order to watch my boyfriend and all those other shows I love.

2.  What do you think Satan's middle name is?
 I'm going to go with Robert.  Why?  Because I just think it sounds like you could use your mother voice when calling him.  Satan Robert, get in this room right now!  See it works.  Besides, Drazil already used LeRoy and that one is perfect.  Same thing, Satan LeRoy, you are in so much trouble. 

3.  Name two things you are VERY good at.
I would have to say I'm really good at crying.  TV shows, books, blogs, commercials will bring on the tears every time.  I also must have an invisible tattoo on my forehead that says, "tell me anything", because people will open up and tell me just about anything.  And believe me, if it is sad or horrible, I will be crying then too.  I wouldn't make a very good therapist, because I would be crying right along with my patient. :)

4.  What is your favorite sundae topping?
I love carmel.  I know you are shocked, beings that my favorite drink at Starbucks is the Carmel Machiotto, McDonald's Carmel Frappe, and The Starbucks Carmel Machiotto Ice Cream.  It is the only flavor I will put on ice cream.  M.u.s.t....g.o....g.e.t....s.u.n.d.a.e...n.o.w.!

5.  Summarize your life in blog land and in real life this week.
 One thing about me is, my blog life and my real life are pretty much the same.  If I'm talking about it on here, it's pretty much happened.  Unless of course, I'm writing my 100 word stories on Saturday Centus, and then that is make believe.  No really, I didn't kill a driver last week.  Gosh, I can't believe you would even think I have any kind of road rage.  :)

The best news of the day.....IT'S FRIDAY.......T minus 5 hours until my work day is over and I get my hair done.