Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life Is Good

Life for me right now is good.  (knocking on wood).  As I read all the blogs I am following everyday, I am always grateful that I'm not having to go through some of those awful things that others are going through. 

Janet over at Something To Talk About, bestowed the Life Is Good award on me.  Thanks Janet.  She was very nice in telling others why I got it.  (man, do I have her fooled, laughing hysterically to myself)

Of course, no award is ever given without some questions.  Which is ok, because I love to answer them.  And there are no questions today about my crush, so you are all safe. 

We now are entering the land of Dazee's mind. 
Enter at your own risk.

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I am not anonymous.  Hell, I can't even say that word right.  I'm glad that I'm not because I hope that sometimes I can make you laugh.  We all need that in our lives. 

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Stubborn, hum.  Am I stubborn?  I can't even think of an incident that I was stubborn, but I will tell you that if you do something to my kids, as I've blogged about before, you better watch out.  I will climb up your butt and out your mouth before I'm done!!!!

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Someone beautiful and stunning.  And then I take a picture of myself, or someone takes one of me, and I'm like, who is that gross monstrosity.  I always think I look better than what I perceive others are seeing.  Kind of like  hearing your voice.  You perceive what you sound like, but then you hear yourself and you are grossed out. 

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Coke Zero and water.  With a huge snow cone thrown in every once in a while.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read and Blog. 

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
I want to go on a 2 week vacation with my husband.  I know this doesn't sound so awesome to some of you, but he is more of a homebody than me.  Shocking, I know, that someone is worse than me.  I would love to go to some historical sites with him.  He loves things like that and I think it would a great time.  Of course, then I would have to talk him into getting passports because we would have to make Auschwitz one of our stops.  Wish me luck.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Class clown?  Nope.  Overachiever?  Nope, did just enough to get through school since I hated it so bad.  Shy?  Me shy.  hahahah, hohohhoho. snort.  Moving on. Always ditching?  Only once and got caught.  So I guess I'm none of the above.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
Seeing my husbands face the first time he looked into the eyes of my daughter when she was born.  Their eyes actually met before she was all the way born.  The feeling in the room at that time is something I will never forget.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
It's very easy sharing myself on here.  I'm totally open about most things.  Didn't use to be that way.  This blog has been a great thing for me getting tons of stuff off my chest.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read a book.  I'm not the most "lets talk for hours on the phone" type of person.  Books will take you away to places you have never been, and in my case, scare the crap out of me, because someone is always getting murdered.  Now I will talk to you on "text" forever. 

Now I'm supposed to give this award to some others.  Remember, if I don't give it to you, please don't unfollow me.  It's just that, well, ummm, I can't give it to 270 people.  That would just take up too much blog space. 

The first one goes to my daughter.  She has a blog that is private so I can't send you over to read all her wonderful posts.  Just believe me, if you are lucky enough to read them, she is an awesome person. 

LL Cool Joe at Joey's Pad.  Have you ever stopped into someones blog and totally love it the minute you are there.  His was like that for me.  Of course, I would love to hear his voice because he lives in England (right Joey?).  Maybe someday he will do a vlog.  But I digress.  He takes awesome photos, and is a very hip dresser.  Plus, he comments on my posts, so that makes me feel good.

Renee at Renee's Ramblings.  She is a mom and is one of the few people that week after week does my Dear...... meme.  She is funny, and is trying to lose weight, and has worked out everyday since January 1st.  She makes me feel lazy.  Plus, she could use some more followers.  Just sayin.

Chana from Mamma Town.  Another young mother.  Her daughter is adorable and she is taking photography classes.  I wish she lived by me so she could do a family portrait.  Dear Chana, whenever you come my way, please bring your camera.  :)

Those are just a few of the awesome blogs that I read.  Check um out if you aren't already reading them.