Monday, January 3, 2011

Why Do They Like Me?

It's not because I'm beautiful, or smart, or a riot to be around, it's because I bring candy. 

 About every six weeks I head to my local Wal*Mart, get a basket and fill it with candy.  (btw, I love putting the little * in Walmart, makes it look so special)  And no, this does not come out of my own money, I don't love my job that much. 

Can you see anything you like in this times offerings?  Do you know what kind of looks you get while in the check out line?  I'll always say I have a sweet tooth going, but then I hear Confessions of A Cashier in my head saying, "don't say stupid stuff to us".  Take a look.   I buy tons of different stuff and mix it all together.  Then I get asked dumb questions like, where can I buy bags of premixed candy like this.  Ummm, you can't, just grab a piece and get out of my office.  Ok, I only say that to scaryman and old outside sales rep dude.  The others, they are allowed to stay and chat.  Cuz I'm nice like that.  :)

Speaking of my mouth and how it has a mind of it's own, I was Decembers best most commenter on My Mad Mind.  I'm going to go for 2 in a row.  I like the battle of out commenting others.  But really, I just enjoy her posts and she is the one that got me hooked on Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Which I really missed doing this week, so ummm Ashley, could you not do that to me again.  I understand you have a life and all, and there was a little thing called the holidays, but come on now.  Just sayin.

Just remember, if you are in my neck of the woods (what the heck kind of statement is that anyway), stop on by and grab a piece of candy.  I'm sure there is something in there you want.