Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Caption This Photo


My good friend A Daft Scots Lass does a CAPTION THIS PHOTO every week.  If you click on her link, you can see this weeks selection.  Of course, she has little rub on tattoos of her site that she gives the winner.  I'm not awesome like her, but aspire to be.

I shot this photo from my phone yesterday as these 2 knuckleheads sat in my office.  I'm giving you all a chance to tell me what you think the caption should be.  

Just put in your comments what you come up with.   I can't wait to see what you unbelievably smart people will come up with.  

I'm thinking after I get all your answers we can put it up for a vote.  The winner could win, ummmm, something.  Might not be really super cool, but I'll think of something.

I'll give you till Friday.  That should give you time to think.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment