Saturday, October 29, 2011

Her Haunted Past - Chapter 3

Oh goodie.  A whole 25 words for our Saturday Centus post today from Jenny the trouble maker,  Off On Her Tangent. 

She has also provided us with a picture to use.  Yeah, she's just amazing like that. *evil grin*


I have decided to carry on with the story that I started.  If you want to be reminded, or you are a new follower, you might want to read the first two chapters before continuing.    They are short reads so I'll just be waiting.



I see you are back.  Lets continue


Chapter Three

Lily headed towards her bedroom, heart pounding wildly.  As she entered, she saw him, grinning and holding something in his hand.  Too late,  total blackness.

(hey, it's her fault, she only gave us 25 words to use)


Jenny Matlock

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee...you crack me up. I need to know
    More dang it!!! You're a rule breaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! I just read the other 2 chapters & then this one. Her stepdad is still there?? You are scaring me!

    ReplyDelete