Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Pretty Sure A UFO Went By This Morning

Disclaimer:  This post is all over the place.  You've been warned.

Have you ever been getting ready early in the morning and the quiet of the street is interrupted by the sound of a UFO?   What?  You think I'm delusional?  Ok, I really know it is just a noisy car that needs some power steering fluid of something.  (oh, come on, you didn't think I was smart enough to know that a car needs that and it makes noise if it's low)  But I still like to pretend that it's a UFO because, well, that would be all sorts of exciting.  

I've been having strange dreams lately.  Last night was one of those times.  I was at work.  But in dreamland it's always my old job.  Decided to start making my turkey for Thanksgiving, IN THEIR STUPID BREAK ROOM.  Thought for sure that I could get the thing going, and then transfer it home.  Yeah, ummm, ok.

Then it went to I was trying to help a little boy.  I know who the boy is in my dream.  It is one of my friend's grandsons.  He wrote a scary story that I read and so I was trying to help him find the source of his anger.  Because I'm wonderwoman.  

One of my friends texted me last night asking if I knew what it meant when you dream that all your teeth are falling out.  Because I graduated in dream interpretation, (not), the only thing I could come up with is that he doesn't feel like he has a say in anything.  (I know, you are so ready to hire me, aren't you).

And now going straight from making turkey for Thanksgiving to Christmas, I filled out my Christmas list this weekend
Mr. Dazee needs to get his thinking cap on.

Yeah, I know some people are having a real problem with Tattoo Barbie, but I totally want her.  I was never in to Barbie Dolls as a kid.  She needs to come to work with me.  Sit on my computer and keep me company.  

Yeah, I'm a kid at heart, what of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment