Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Spy - Just Like Halloween



Photobucket
Once upon a time, there was a little photo meme called I Spy, that thought it was just like "The Little Engine That Could".  Week after week, I Spy would say, I know more people will link up, I know more people will link up.  So far, not so much, but as in that little engine, we are not giving up.  We know that you want to, you just get busy, or don't think you are good enough.  You know what, you are good enough.  Heck, if I can do it, you certainly can.

Anyphoto, join in with my friend Christy and I, in showing off your photos.  Doesn't matter what kind of camera you use, or how many photos of the topic you use.   All we ask is that they are photos that you yourself took.  Grab the little I Spy frog over there to the right, and then come on back and link up.  You will be happy that you did.

Just Like Halloween
I have 3 photo's today of this one.  

This is the porch next door to my youngest sons house.  I thought it really showed well how you can take a little area and make it fun.

This guy was just hanging out at the restaurant me and my little brother went to Tuesday night.    There again, something simple, yet it caught my eye, and put a smile on my face.

This is a cute candy bracelet that my daughter made for me.  That is her lovely arm that is being the model.  It is made with those pumpkin shaped candies, and black and orange ribbon.  Just roll it on your wrist and you are stylin.  Not to mention, it is so freaking cute.  It is going to be part of my Halloween Day ensemble.  

Blogger Choice
Last week one of my sister M called to see if I would like to go to lunch with her.  (remember, me and never saying no to food) 
She took me to a place called the Pho Green Papaya.  Another place I haven't been, but I guarantee you I will be going again.  This was the cute plate they served lunch on.  Starting from the top left.  Rice, shrimp, eggroll, pad thai and salad.  I usually can not stand eggrolls.  But I have to say, that eggroll was the best I have EVER had.  I'm looking forward to going there again.

That was fun.  Now remember.  Link on up.  I really want to see what ya got.

Next weeks prompts

TREE(s)
and
YOUR CHOICE

1 comment:

  1. I love how creative people can get with their halloween decorations:-) The food tray reminds me of school lunch trays.... LOL! I do want to make done egg rolls... I'll have to find a recipe:-)

    ReplyDelete