Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Field Trip - Salt & Pepper Shakers

It has been a long time since we have been on a field trip.  Please forgive me.  I hope you all have your permission slips to go along.  

The holidays are fast approaching, so I thought today we would head to the salt and pepper shaker store.  We need to liven up our dinner tables.  Ok, maybe it's just me that needs to, but hey, I'm looking out for all of us.

First off, why are these ghosts crying?  Poor little fella's.
Hey, leave her pants alone!!!!

Now I'm tired.

Might as well invite them.  They are going to be there anyway.

So cute, and I'm usually not into western stuff. 

Not just for after dinner anymore.

Say it with me, aaaaahhhh
 Honestly, you love this one, don't you?

 For the added energy

For those times you are having seafood
Breakfast anyone?

You were all very good today on our field trip.  Except for Timmy, I saw him pulling Jenny's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment