Monday, October 10, 2011

Give Me A Break, Give Me A Break, Break Me Off A Piece Of That Kit-Kat Bar (but only if it's white chocolate)

I'm having one of those, wish I were anywhere but here kind of days.  Which means, all the little idiosyncrasies are going to drive me nuts.  Lets discuss them, shall we.  

Mr., I will laugh after E.V.E.R.Y.  S.I.N.G.L.E. thing I say.  This person is going to push me right over the edge today.  


This person also takes a smoke break, every, 20, minutes.  I understand, there are smokers.  I get it.  But dude, how much work are you getting done.  Not much.  I've noticed your routine, work, pee, smoke, work, pee, smoke.  And leaving your cigs in your truck so you won't smoke so much?  It's not working, just thought I would let you know.


Mr. I am so awesome, and no one else here is as awesome as I.  I will also talk really super loud so you will know I am awesome.

Hello, my name is also Mr. Negative.  "Why is the sky blue", "I don't like the sky blue". 
"It needs to be green"

Mr. I can't hold my gas.  Better known to a lot of you as Scary Man.  Honestly, I like this guy, but he has a farting problem.  Let one rip right in front of a female customer the other day.  But hey, according to him, "I did sell them the faucet, didn't I".  

Most days these guys don't get to me.  Today is not one of them.  The weekend just wasn't long enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment