Friday, June 25, 2010

Dumb A$$ Previous Owners

When I first started blogging, a whole 3 months ago, one of my first blogs was about our adventures in moving. You can read http://dazeedreams.blogspot.com/2010/04/adventures-of-moving.html to fully understand the picture I took the other day.


You see. I went to the mailbox the other day. Got this letter. But wait. It's a "refund" check from the IRS. Yup. One of the 3 families that lived in this house before we bought it, totally did their taxes and DIDN'T PUT A NEW RETURN ADDRESS ON THEIR 1040.

People, are you idiots? If I was expecting a refund, I certainly would have put the right address on it to be able to get it.

But then, I like to get money, especially from the government. I guess yours will go in the unclaimed department.

Just sayin.

PS: FO Sunday is tomorrow. Have you taken your pictures and are ready to link up. I sure hope so. I know I'm not the only one that is having parties in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment