Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flip Off Friday 6.18.10

Oh, how I love friday. I love to get some rants out. It is soooo cleansing. Thanks Gigi from Kludgymom for having this link. I love it. Don't ever stop, or I will have to hunt you down, and hurt you. Scared just a little, aren't you. :)


Oh, look at my pretty staples. How fun are they. They just bring a smile to my face. Wait, wait, wait. This isn't "things that make me happy". Oops, a little bit of my wayward mind is showing.......

But I knew there was a reason I brought up staples. This is flip off Friday, duh. Dear dude at work. (no name to protect the guilty). I'm tired of getting paperwork from you that shows you never learned how to staple in kindergarten. Notice the red arrow. This is edge one of 2 papers. Now notice orange arrow. This is edge two of 2 papers. (green paper has nothing to do with it, just to show there were 2 pieces of paper) Now behold the staple. Said papers are not even nicely stacked together. I'm getting tired of wasting a staple just to take it out, and restaple. Go back to school................this is for you....................



Dear receiving guys at work. Dudes, WTF, how many staples does it take to staple the packing slips together? I get papers like this all the time. Notice the "papers" Not a lot. One staple will do. One, pretty staple like above. If there ever becomes a staple shortage, it will be because of you. Take this and staple it you know where! ..................


Dear same nameless kindergarten failure mentioned above. Who the hell taught you how to use an address stamp? Do you think in my right mind I would ever send out an envelope with double, or triple stamps as you have so many times given me, to whomever the envelope is addressed to? I think not. Not to mention the times you have double and triple stamped the name of the receiving company. Refer to flip off number one and go back to school. Do not pass go, do not get a diploma, and on your way, put this with the other one. I'm sure you will probably like it...........

I think I've been having a bad week at work. hmmmmmm

Dear dude at the mailbox on Wednesday. Thanks so much for pulling right up in front of them, and then, going through your mail, one piece at a time, before even getting back into your car. And then finally getting in your car, and continuing to go through them. Yeah, I wanted to get my mail too. So here, hope this feels good....................................

Dear warehouse guy. (different un-named dumbass) I understand that you have better things to spend your money on. Like beer and such. But please, for my sanity, would you please invest in a cell phone. I'm getting tired of your wife calling, all day long, and you never getting to the phone. So, until you do, this is for you..............................

Dear customer standing outside my office talking on your phone, LOUDLY. Guess what? I can see you. Surprise. There is someone in here. And you are bugging me. Move it buddy. Oh, and just because you are standing outside my window, don't think I didn't just see you pick your nose. So what do you get for grossing me out? The very prestigious, double flip off. Enjoy.......................................................................

And now for my honorary flip off. Oops, did I say flip off. I mean, flip flop. Can I just say, I really, really want these flip flops. They would look so sexy on my feet, being that they are the only thing on my body that I would even allow a bikini on. So if you are feeling generous, send them my way. :)



I'll be patiently waiting..........patiently waiting.............I'M WAITING......

No comments:

Post a Comment