Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting To Know You 6/14/10

First of all, I want to give a great big huge shout-out to my daughter Mindi. Today is her birthday. I wrote a blog all about it here. Happy Birthday honey. I love you with all my heart.
Now, lets play along with Mannland5's getting to know you.

Getting to know YOU

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
I'm going with flying. That would be, no freeway traffic therefore no road rage.

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
I won a cruise to the Carribean. 4 day 3 night. I was awesome. All we had to pay for was souveniers. Airfare, hotel and shuttle all free. aaahhhh memories.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
Ok, uno momento. I need to go to dictionary.com and see what in the hell that is. Ok, the answer is no. I already knew it was no, but now I know what it means.

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
June, usually. Why usually? Because this month weather wise has been more like freaking March. But MOST the time June is the warm before the hot.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Considering the fact that non of the above are by my house, or in my backyard I will go with Lake. Tranquil. If I had a private pool I would say pool, cuz then I could lay out in all my fattious glory :)

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
When I was young, again not good on the age because of that damn long term memory problem, my family traveled to Arizona to see my aunt and uncle. My uncle worked on an indian reservation. They also had a house boat. One of the days we went to a nearby lake. I remember getting really sunburned. I'm one of those lucky people that have to red up before it goes to tan.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
Hmm, I think any kitchen utensil I can pick up at Dollar Tree for a $1.00

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Only if it happens to be on somewhere that I am at. Like when I was at lunch yesterday. And can I say, the people who were watching it were really freaking getting into it.

Speaking of lunch yesterday. Can I just say we had the most awesome waitress EVER. She was just friendly and not pretentious and when we were the only ones in her section, she was cleaning another table and sat down for a minute and saw my tattoo of my grandkids and so we starting talking all about tats. Then she tried to take my food before I was done, and being the kidder I am, started teasing her, and she ended up calling me beotch, all stretched out saying it like, and I split a gut laughing. Asked her if she just called me a beotch, and how upset I was. But not really because she totally made my day. And yes, she got a nice tip!!!!! People like her make the dining out experience a lot more fun.

Wow, that could have been a blog in itself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment