Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Don't You Know About Me?

So, you all know about my bad short and long term memory. Well, awhile ago, I got an award. I could choose from the Sugar Doll or the Blogger Crush. And now, damn if I can't remember who gave it to me.

woo-hoo, Tennessee Mom at http://daysonthecreek.blogspot.com/ just reminded me that it was her that gave me the award. Go check her out!!!!!

I just know that someone loves me. And you know who you are, and please don't be hating on me. K. ok.


Christine at http://raisedqueer.squarespace.com/ bequeathed the Beautiful Blogger Award to me yesterday. Now I have to come up with yet more things you may not know about me. hmmmmm.
I'm supposed to pass it on to 7 friends and give you 7 tidbits about myself for you to try to understand. I will just say, I love all of you that come and read my blog. It makes me happy. So go ahead, grab the award, because all of you are beautiful bloggers. You can just accept the award, or post something about yourselves as well. I am easily appeased. (might get kicked out of blogger, but I know you would all be there picketing to get me back) :)
1. My first crush was on a sales clerk at the local grocery store. He was soooo hot. And I don't know how old he was, but I was in junior high, and I just knew that he had the hots for me too (not). I would force my friends to go there with me, just in hopes that he was working so we could go through his line. Geez, aren't young schoolgirl crushes just so sick and wrong.
2. I hate wearing shoes. I even hate wearing flip flops but would rather wear those instead of shoes. If I could just go everywhere barefoot, I would.
3. I was born on my grandma's birthday. My oldest son and grandson were born on my husband's birthday. My oldest granddaughter was born on my dad's birthday. hmmm, what's up with that.
4. The Amazing Race is my favorite reality show. I love it because no one gets voted out, it's all up to the racers to actually win it. Not a big popularity contest.
5. I HATE Tom Cruise. I'm always glad when his movies flop. I won't watch any of his movies anymore that I used to watch because he's a dick. When he came out against postpartum depression medication and that how it just doesn't happen, and exercise and diet will cure it, my daughter was going through severe postpartum depression. I hate to say it, but I totally wish his dumb wife would have gotten it so bad that he had the badass karma "what goes around, comes around".
6. The first scary movie that I remember seeing was "The Screaming Skull". This was in the 60's. I was home sick from school.
7. If you fall asleep while typing your text, you will get a bunch of letters like kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Yeah, don't believe me. Your fingers do get possessed. I definitely need to go to bed.
There. I know, boring but true. I need to go to bed. Don't know how they are going to do it, but my daughter, her husband and their daughter Miss L are going to the 12:30 am showing of New Moon. I get tired just thinking about it.
Until later, my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment