Saturday, June 26, 2010

FO Sunday 6.27.10

It's FO Sunday. I know, you were all so excited about linking up. :) (ok, maybe not, but I really hope so). Here's the rules. Ha, rules. All you have to do is take pictures of anything you've eaten the last week and make us all jealous. It's that easy. It can be something you made, or ate out. I'm not particular.

FO as per the Dazee Dreamer Dictionary - Food Orgasm


This first picture is not really an FO but they were the sitting on the table at my soon to be daughter-in-law's bridal shower yesterday. I thought they were so freaking cute. I know, you all have probably seen them, but still. And they are her colors for the wedding, plus they tasted good.

This wonderful looking dish was a pork burrito that we had at a cute little restaurant called The Thunderbird in my cousin's po-dunk little town. A mexican food place and coffee shop. So, so, cute. And the frappuccino, it was called a Milky Way. OMG. Chocolate, Carmel, and slathered in whip cream. Yeah FO.

My favorite FO of the week tho was the dinner I made for my sweet hubby. This was the first year it was just me and him. We are having our big family dinner today. What we have here is a BBQ'd top sirloin steak, asparagus and baked potato, slathered with sour cream, and Heinz 57 steak sauce for just a little more zing. And the wine in our cute little flutes, Arbor Mist Cranberry Twist.

Now link on up. I want to see some of the stuff other people consider an FO.





No comments:

Post a Comment