Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to Know You 6.21.10

It's time to following along with Mannland5's Getting to Know You. I love her questions, they rock.

1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?

Umm, people, have you ever seen my scary ass body? Do you want people running up to me and thinking that I'm a beached whale? I would totally be covered up.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?

I love plane trips. I just can't afford them. Maybe once in a while every couple years. And I have to only do carry on because I'm afraid they will lose my luggage. Next trip is a road trip which is happening this week. Woo Hoo

3. I can't stand it when...?
I'm around fake, pretentious people. Holier than thou, be friendly to your face, talk about you behind your back. I will always be better than you so don't even dare walk in the same space I walk in, and how dare you breathe the same air as me. But, how do I really feel about it. :)

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
hahahaha, hello. Refer to question 1.

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
3 religiously. Others, if they appeal to me or I have something that I can post along with theirs. (Renee :/)

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
Sleeping in. I wake up at 4:50 am on the weekdays, so even 6:30 am is sleeping in to me. And spending time with my hubby. Have I mentioned I love that man of mine :)

7. Pancakes or waffles?
I'm going to go with pancakes. I like waffles, but I don't have them unless someone else has made them. And when I go out to get breakfast, I will order pancakes with my bacon and eggs.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Amusement Park. OMG, I love rollercoasters. The scarier the better. Water Parks, again, refer to question 1.

Another fun week of getting to know me. And a short week of work coming up. yoo-diddilee-hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment