Sunday, June 6, 2010

FO Sunday 6/6/10

It's FO Sunday.

F.O. , as per the Dazee Dreamer Dictionary, (adj)........ Food Orgasm


So go over and grab the code to my button, (or not, not making you) and join in the fun. Come back and link on up so others can enjoy the party you had this week.


I had a really hard time coming up with one picture this week. So I'm going with 3. So without any further ado, here they are.

In a respectful 3rd place we have..............
Cinnamon Sweet Roll and Milk on Ice. Of course, with a straw. No other way to drink milk on ice. A rep brought in donuts this week. And I always have a 1/2 gallon of milk at work, just for moments like this. And if you follow my blog at at, you know about me and my donuts. :)

In an even more respectful 2nd place..................


Homemade Chinese Dinner. My little sister Emily came over on Memorial Day and made this marvelous dish. Lets see, Sweet & Sour Pork, Shrimp Fried Rice, a Cabbage dish that I'm not sure what it was called, but it was good, and of course no chinese dinner is complete without Pot Stickers. Yum-o-la.

And this weeks first place winner is.......drum roll please...............

Teriyaki Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes, Baked Beans and Shrimp Macaroni Salad. Plus a nummy Roll smothered in butter. We had a promotion at work this week and served this to our lucky customers.

Honestly, 1st and 2nd were rough to choose between. But as you can see, I was having FO's left and right this week.

Your turn. Please grab your blog and link up so we can share the O's.




4 comments:

  1. I've got no pics to share because my camera is on an extended vacation and no sign of imminent return :( (it's the operator)

    So, may I just describe my F.O. this week?
    3. Homemade Lasagna, 8 layers deep
    2. Left over #3
    1. Spinach salad w/♥Texas Toast Croutons galore.

    There were probably 10 better than #1, but it was my most recent F.O. and still on my mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to show, but I would kill for that cinnamon roll and glass of milk right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The homemade Chinese dinner hands down is my FO this week! I mentioned it in my Memorial Day post so I'll link up with that one. Thanks Em! It was so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are in big trouble! You know I'm on this diet...and Gaaawd, now I'm starvin! Would have to put up a pic of nasty lettuce leaves, and a can of Slim Fast... Love your button, I want one!!! Gonna grab it!

    ReplyDelete