Monday, June 21, 2010

Shoe Craze

Because I have no life, and because I know that you all just love shoes. I have found the perfect ones for all occasions.

Sit back, eat your popcorn, and as our good friend Heidi Klum on Project Runway would say, "let's start the show".

I know there is someone out there that has a dress hanging in their closet just begging for these.
I imagine these would go really cute with your little back dress.

These probably wouldn't be a good choice for a garden party.

For your tutu delight

hmmm, something fishy about these

Ummm, ?

These are kind of cute in a weird way

You've heard the saying, stepping on the balls of your foot. I also think these would be awesome for stepping on peoples feet that you just don't like. "oh, sorry, did I do that?"

"Lady in Red. Dancing with me, cheek to cheek"
For that date where he just won't keep his hands off :)
Kind of looks like a snail climbed up on this shoe
And finally, the WTF shoe of all shoes

Bet all those vampires out there are terrified of this one
That there are shoes out there that actually look like this. I'm afraid, I'm very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment