Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friday Flip-Off 7.9.10

Repeat after me. I, insert your name here, do solemnly swear, to uphold the flip-offs of the week, so help me queen Gigi at Kludgymom.

To the customers that are told, he's on the other line with one holding, but then say, "well then, I guess you better put me in rotation". Dude, he could be a half hour. And don't use that huffy voice with me, when I check back with you, and tell you he is still on the other line. You are pissing me off, so............................


To the outside salesmen that decide to bathe in cologne. You are puking me out. I'm getting nauseous. If I can smell you before you get to my office, that is too much. You might think you are sexy and hot, but really, NOPE you aren't. You are sick and wrong, take this.....................


Dear McDonalds. dingdingdingding. You are the winner. 2 weeks in a row of being on my flip-off list. Do not get me addicted to the carmel frappe, and then tell me when I order it that your machine is broken. I've never been told that at Starbucks, and they sent me a coupon for a free drink for my birthday. hmmmm. Oh, and I hope you like the email I sent to corporate. But I will feel so much better doing this...................
Now, on to the double flip-off for the week.


To the asshole driver that tried to crash/run me off the road. When waiting to get onto the expressway, you were at least a mile down the road. How is it that you were all of the sudden on my butt, and swerving around me? And if I was going 70 to catch up to you, you must have been going at least 80 or more. But guess what, I always have my cell phone camera, ready to click. Yeah, you, in the window marked with the arrow. I have friends in high places, and lots and lots of cities. ha, they are looking at your stupidness right this minute. As far as I'm concerned, you can eat shit and bark at the moon, oh, and also, take this double shot.......
You are hereby excused from your duty as flip-off observers. Just remember that you may not discuss this amongst yourselves, until you are in the comment room.


PS: Who watched Big Brother? OMG, did you see the boobs on some of those chicks. I think I might watch it again this year. Didn't want to watch the whole "All-Star" one last year. aaaahhhhh, summer with Big Brother. Let the fun begin.


PPS: And who do you think the sabateur is?

No comments:

Post a Comment