Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know Me 7.18.10

It's another round of Getting to Know You with Mannland5. Will you be surprised by my answers? Maybe, maybe not.












1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides the USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I would have to say Canada. Why you ask? Because of their insurance. Being diabetic, it scares the crap out of me to think that if I lost my job, there would be no insurance, and since our country could give a crap about people that need insurance, I would like to be there.

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Definitely gloves in the summer. I've worn flip flops in the snow. If we were supposed to wear shoes all the time, we would have been born with them on.

3. Fried or Bake and why?
Bake. Frying includes oil, and splattering. I will bake. But mostly when it comes to meat, grilling. Yes even in the winter, while wearing flip flops. :)

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Oh people, need you even ask. Shemar Moore. Mr. Hotness himself. I've spared you posting his picture, yet again. I don't want him to get all weirded out that an old lady is hot for him. Besides, haven't you seen interviewers get a hug and a kiss when they do interviews? Yup, that would be awesome, but the interview would probably be going something like this. ummm, duh, ummm, giggle, giggle, ummm, hot, ummm, duh, giggle giggle. :)

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Oh my. I know that I read Nancy Drew. But while I was in high school, I read, The Flame and The Flower. Oh my, that is by far my favorite book. I still have it. And I hate to admit it but I've read it probably 30 times. And yes, that is where I fell in love with the name Brandon. Hence, the name of my youngest son.

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows?

Criminal Minds (duh), Amazing Race, Project Runway

.7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?


8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?

I think I would want to be a trapeze performer.

Here's to a great day. Picture me, sitting on my butt, air conditioning on, sitting under the ceiling fan. Me, and heat, do not get along. We are enemies. I WILL WIN THE FIGHT!!!!!