Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You 7.12.10

All together now, sing, Getting to Know You, from the King & I. I know you all know it. If not, look it up on YouTube.
Once again thanks to Mannland5 for this weeks questions.
Getting to know YOU

Click on her cute button above to check out some more.

On with the questions.

1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Shemar Moore. Need I even go on. Yum.

Also, I think sexy is holding hands with the one you love. It can be quiet moments, like sitting on the couch, or walking into a store. It just connects you. 2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?


This one is definitely changing a poopy butt. My husband has always had throw-up, clean up duty. I just can't do it.

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I'm such an extrovert. And I could not even believe I found this picture on google. That is always how I've felt about dying. If I have to be around stuffy people, because I'm good, then I'm gonna be bad so I can go with the fun people.

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?

A lot of people have said taste on this one. But I thought about it long and hard, and if you can't smell, then you don't get that overwhelming, oh that smells so good, I must eat it. So you are kind of killing 2 birds with one stone. You don't smell the good stuff, so you don't "crave" it. Also, there is so many bad smells out there that this one just made more sense.

5. Cake or Pie?

Oh give me a good piece of moist cake and I'm in heaven and will follow you anywhere. I also love, love, love, my daughters homemade strawberry cheesecake. (wink, wink)

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?

I love the character that Conchata Ferrell plays on Two and a Half Men. She is just so "extrovertantly" funny, says whats on her mind, and doesn't take crap from the menfolk. Please I'm plus size, so I could slip into her roll pretty easily. :)

7. My favorite website is.....?
First of all I have to say Blogger. Not just blogger, but any medium that people use for their blogs. I look at my reader list at least 3 to 4 times a day, just to see if there is anything new. I've noticed my reading of "real books", has gone down dramatically. Yes, I need to get a life.

The second one is definitely Google, without them I wouldn't have all the pictures that I love to use on my blog. Here's my big ole shout out to them.

8. The highlight of my day is....?

By far the best part of my day is when my hubby and I "finally" relax on the couch, him with his coffee, me either blogging or watching more reruns of Criminal Minds (yeah, see question 1). I love to just hold his hand, or caress his arm. We get a lot of talking done. I love him.

The other thing I look forward to is "cap and chat" with my cousin. We have a little conversation every night about 5ish and sip our cappuccino and talk about one subject or another.

There you have it. Have you learned some more about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment