Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Minute 7.19.10

Imagine, my shock and total disgust when I went to the restroom just now and this is what I saw in the crotch of my pants. Thank goodness it's in a spot where you can't see it if I am walking, but jeezo peezo, could it had not made itself known while I was at home, getting dressed. errrrrrr



Breathing, breathing. Good thing I have a little sewing kit that I bought at Dollar Tree in my car. Next restroom trip.

I also decided to play along with mommy loves stilettos at http://www.mommylovesstilettos.com/ , Monday's Minute. Why, because I really enjoyed the questions today. So here goes.

What's your real name?
My real name is Donna. Supposedly it's on the "women's sexy names" but I've never thought of it as sexy. I'll stick with Dazee.
Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog?
Hell no. I'm all about truth, justice and apple pie. Ok, not apple pie but banana cream pie. My mantra is, if you don't like me for who I am, too bad so sad for you.
When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc?
Usually just the radio. Sometimes CD's if traffic is more like a parking lot, and then it will be classical music so I won't kill anyone whilst on the road.
Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own
ummm, I guess just the cute tank top I bought the other day, cuz I'm old and not a size 4. :)
Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child?
OMG, my stomach just rolled, did a flip, and then I threw up a little in my mouth. First of all, their child is 3. Which isn't as bad as an 18 month old (you know who you are), but I wouldn't even give the boob to my friends 18 month old. When your kid is old enough to say, "mom, I want the boob now", it's way too old to be getting it. So, I guess my answer would be yes. hahahaha, kidding, bit freaking NO from this girl.


This is my Wednesday here at work today. Woo Hoo. Any of you jealous?