Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stupidity at its Best

I know I have mentioned I always have my camera with me. I really want to create a bumper sticker or door magnets that say this:
WARNING: I will take pictures of your STUPIDITY
I make the deposits for work. This sign is at the bank. I'm pretty good friends with the tellers, so I asked if I could take this picture. They thought I brought my camera just to take the picture. Silly them.
Notice the motorcycle rider. This picture was snapped after the wedding dinner. We are driving down the road, just minding our own business when out of the blue, speeding by at a high rate of speed, the dude on the motorcycle. AND HE IS STANDING UP WHILE SPEEDING UP THE STREET. Swerving in and out of traffic. Was in the right hand lane, decided suddenly that he was going to turn left, swerved through 3 lanes of traffic to get to said left turn lane, while STANDING. I do have hubby well trained tho, he was, "you have to get a picture of that".

Can't wait to see what is in store this week.