Monday, July 26, 2010

A Minute with Dazee

Monday Minute


I've been reading some answers on other people's posts today, and they have cracked me up, so I have decided to link up. Click on the cute little button to check out more.


1. Who is your "what-if" person?(What-if person being what if I married this person or am now in a relationship with "this" person)
Gosh, I've been married so long, that there isn't a what-if person. Unless you want to count Shemar Moore. (I know, I know, I need to get over that piece of chocolate goodness).

2. What is your nickname?

My hubby calls me cutie. Not all the time, but when he does, my heart still does a little skip and I get a little thrill in my stomach.

3. If you could choose how you died, how would you like to die?
Well of course, in my sleep. I have a huge fear of being murdered. At least in my sleep I won't see it coming.

4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have picked?
Well, for sure Dazee. But then I would have been made fun of in school. So how about, Chastity. Yeah, no making fun with that name.

5. Who were you named after or for what reason did your parents choose your name?
I was named after both of my grandmothers. Which is ok. But there were some cool names going around when I was born. And supposedly my name is "sexy", but ummm, no way. Sexy to me is Lexilicious. rwarrrrrrrr.

Until next time, this is Lexilicious Chastity Dazee, out...........