Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days - Day 12

Day 12 - A photograph of the town you live in.
First of all, this song came to mind when I saw this question.  Enjoy the song, while I show you pictures (yes plural) of my little town.
 
This is the entrance into our subdivision.  Part of my little town.
Herriman has tons of little playgrounds.  This is one by the Middle School.
 This is one of two splash parks we have in our town.  In the summertime it is spraying water with many kids running around.
 I couldn't get very close for the next picture, but it is the skate park.  Kids are there all day on their bikes, skateboards and scooters. 
 This is the park closest to my house.  It is part of....
 The fishing pond.  They stock this pond with real fish and you will see people there fishing year round.  This is my grandson's favorite place to go to.
There you have it.  My little town.  I love it here.