Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Days - Day 28




Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
 
One favorite movie?  Are you kidding me.  Only one!  Non Rule Follower here.  I'm going to tell you about a few of my favorite movies

Beaches
Love this movie.  I love Bette Midlers character, and I love to hear her sing.  Being the goon that I am, I can watch this movie and cry every single time.  If I need a good cry, this is the one I will watch. 







Steel Magnolias
Another, will cry every time movie.  I love the characters in the movie, and this scene makes me crack up. 






Missing In America
I never even heard of this movie until a couple of years ago.  I couldn't find anything on tv so I was switching through the channels.  Came across this one.  I was hooked the minute I started watching it.  It was so good.  Warning, if you ever watch it, have the Kleenex ready.




 

Looks like I'm a chick flick kind of girl.  Hey wait, that's ok, I am a girl.  Missing in America isn't a chick flick.  My hubby watched it with me, and he liked it too. 

Of course, I have seen The Sound Of Music over 100 times, and I love it too.  And will sing along.  :)  Bet you can't guess what my favorite part of the movie is.