Friday, November 12, 2010

And A Cherry On Top

 


Rox over at  Ain't Nothin But A Thang has given me an award.  First of all, thanks Rox.  You must have missed some of my ranting posts, but that's OK.

I have to tell you all about Rox if you don't already follow her.  This woman has gone through some very bad hardships in her life, but I have never seen her use or play the "Woe Is Me" card. 

When I first started blogging in March, she was one of the first people I started following.  She is around my age and has 2 very handsome sons, and a husband that she adores. 

Two years ago they awoke to a fire in their house.  Please go read about it here.

Her husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor this summer.  Please go read about it here

I hope that if I ever have to go through either one of this horrible things, that I will be strong and as good as a person as she is.  She is a great inspiration to me. 

Please keep Rox and her family in your thoughts and prayers.