Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 11.28.10


I'm so excited for today's pictures.  Thanks to Ashley at Ramblings and Photos for giving me the excuse to take pictures. :)



1.Black and White



 For all of you that live where you don't get snow, this is called a snow storm.  What some of you get, which I call a "dusting", try driving in this.

 
2.I Ate This...




Ok, don't judge a book by it's cover.  This is the best homemade banana cream pie ever.  Even if I have to say so myself :) 
 
3.Historic

There is a place called Gardner Village in Salt Lake.  They have taken old homes from the 1700's and moved them to this place.  They are all stores that you can shop in.  It is such an awesome place.
This store is Santa's workshop right now.  You should see Gardner Village during Halloween. Nothing but witches.


This is my cousin.  She really needed to go.  :)
 
4.Off-Center



One year for Christmas my mom gave all her daughters a doll that reminded her of them.  I think it was the curly hair on this one that reminded her of me. 
 
5.The End




After the end of a long day, this is what it looks like when the kids have a sleepover. 
 
If you haven't played along with Ashley, you really should.  It is fun to come up with the subjects she gives us.  Next weeks are:
 

1. In My Home
2. It's beginning to look a lot like...
3. Sweet Treat
4. Time
5. Everyday