Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dear.....11.23.10

Dear…



 Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all.  It's time once again for our Dear...... letters.  Where we get to write of the things that make us happy or sad.  Don't be shy, link on up.  I know you want to.  You're just afraid.  Come on, I'll hold your hand.  It's easy.
  
Dear dude driving the car in front of me.  It's called a gas pedal.  Use it.
 
 Dear cell phone callers.  I do not like to hear myself talking to you on your phone.  Please hang up and call back when you can hear an echo.
 
 Dear Wind.  I totally understand the whole "blowing in a storm" thing, but could you blow a little harder or faster to get that darn storm here.  Thanks
 
 Dear Brain.  I can appreciate that when you are dreaming you are trying to sort out the days activities.  But could you please just make those dreams "normal" and not some weirded out stuff.  Otherwise, thanks for the overnight movie.
 
Dear People That Put An Ad Online.  If you are going to want to sell your item, it might be a good thing to maybe answer the phone when prospective buyers call.  Or better yet, this certain person, maybe your phone number would help too.
 
Dear Confessions Of A Cashier .  I love to read your blog, but now everytime I say something to the cashier wherever I go, I'm afraid that they are going to do a blog on it.  I do appreciate all that I am learning from you so I don't do some of the stuff that you bring up on your posts.  Thanks for not spitting on my change.
 
 Dear Ice Maker Machine here at work.  You are sooo awesome.  I love the ice you make.  But most of all, I love the feeling I get when I get to unblock the ice that is stuck.  It gives me a rush when all that ice comes tumbling down.  Please never leave me.
 
Dear followers.  I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Unless you are not in the United States, then I hope that you all just have a wonderful week.