Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days - Day 27

 
Day 27 - A picture of you last year and now and how you changed since then?
 
Good heavens, how many more pictures of me can my poor readers take?  While I search for a year old picture of me (good luck Dazee), let me just explain how I've changed in the last year. 
 
 Ta-Da.  Here I am.  In all my glory.  Yes that is snow you are seeing.  And yes that is me BBQ'ing some steaks.  And yes that is little Miss A helping her grammie.  We were living in an apartment at this time while looking for a house to buy.  I do not let snow or cold stop me from a good steak. 
 
How have I changed in the last year.  Not much except for my hair color.  And maybe more brave about telling people off. 
 
Aren't you glad that 30 days is almost over.
 
Until later