Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear...........11.16.10

Dear…

It's time for Dear....., where we write those letters to those things good or bad that are on our mind.



Grab the code over there on the side and link on up.  Thanks to you guys that linked up last week.  Tell you friends, we want to get some more letters to read.
 
Dear Word Verification.  I understand that there are stalkers out there, but sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 times to get you right.  Please don't squish your letters together. 
 
 Dear Chicken Cutter Dudes.  Would you please cut off the huge ole vein on the chicken tenders from now on.  When I buy tenders, I would just like to either throw them in and cook them, or cut them into bite size pieces without having to cut out the vein.  They gross me out.  Thank you
 
Dear Person Selling the mattress.  In the future, you might sell your item, if you include your phone number.  Just sayin.
 
 Dear Hubby.  I love you.  I love your dry humor and quick wit.  You complete me.
 
 Dear people that link up with my meme.  You rock my world.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
Dear Guys I Work With.  I am neither your mother nor your wife.  I WILL NOT PICK UP YOUR GARBAGE.  Please grow up.