Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Days - Day 26

Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.
 




 Ok, so it's not a picture from my camera.  Hell, it was 20 years ago that me and the hubster went on a cruise.  4 Days and 3 Nights of splendor.  Back in the olden days, the cruise we went on was called The Big Red Ship.  Don't freaking laugh.  I won the trip.  I wouldn't have picked the big red ship with all the Disney characters if I had been doing the booking.  But, as the saying goes, if it's free it's for me.
 
All I can say about Nassau was, I hate to barter.  Tell me it's 2 bucks, I'll pay 2 bucks.  Don't tell me 10 and expect me to barter down to 2.  Not going to do it.  I was more like, honey, lets go back to the ship.  Done. 
 
I want to go on another cruise.  It.....will.....happen.....