Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days - Day 23

Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
 
Oh geez, like you haven't just read 22 other days of crap about me.  And they want me to come up with 15 more. 
 
1.  I do my best thinking in the shower
2.  I will kill a spider if I'm by myself, but get all "girlie" if my hubby is around
3.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
4.  I secretly enjoy watching Wizards of Waverly Place (Disney show for all you oldsters)
5.  Gray skies and rain make me depressed
6.  I can take a lot of crap, but if you are the lucky one that finally puts me over the edge, watch out
7.  I still love holding hands with my hubby after all these years
8.  I can't dance to save my soul
9.  I hate wearing bras
10.  Amazing Race is my favorite reality show, because they have to win, not get voted for or off
11.  I snort when I laugh
12.  I hate camping
13.  I never wear a coat during winter
14.  I was named after both of my grandmothers
15.  My hubby, kids and grandkids are my life     
 
There you have it, everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask. :)