Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear .......... (11.9.10)




Dear…


It's Tuesday and you know what that means.  It's time for my little meme
 
Dear....
 
Where we write letters to those whom deserve them, good or bad. 
 
 
So grab my code over to the side there and link on up.   I'm hoping for more than one link up this week.  But if you don't link up, that's ok, I'll still love ya. 
 

Dear Cop.  Thank you so much for being in the right place at the right time the other day.  You made my day.  Heck, you've made my week!


Dear Whistle Blowing Train.  I understand you need to do your,  long horn, long horn, short horn, long horn, before you get to a crossing, but if you are going to do it, please speed like a bandit getting to said crossing.  I'm liable to pull out my cap gun. :)


Dear McDonald's.  Why did you have to make your Carmel Frappe's taste sooooo good.  I shouldn't love them but I do.


Dear Hot Shower.  I love you.  I love the way your steaming hot water makes me feel alive every morning.  Please be mine forever.


Dear Mouse in my Office.  You know how I feel about you.  And if you want to run around while I'm not here, go for it.  But please do not leave little reminders that you were running around on my desk.  You know what I'm talking about.  Your little poops.  Nothing else looks like it, unless it is roasted coconut.