Monday, November 22, 2010

Whew, Our Skies Are Safe Once Again





Gotta love the new TSA rules.  I'm all kinds of pissed at this happening.  No little kid should ever have to be searched by some stranger at the airport.  Apparently the little boy set off the medal detector.  So pat down is supposed to insue.  Honestly I can understand an adult "maybe" being patted down, but not a child.  The father was so mad he took the kids shirt off to prove that the kid wasn't a terrorist, but in my mind the TSA agent should have taken his hands off the kid at that point.  But as you can see, that didn't happen.

I remember when I was a kid having to go to the doctor and I didn't even want the damn doctor to see or touch me.  I remember it to this day.  I can't even imagine what this kid is going to go through.

I think the TSA has stepped over the line this time.  In fact, I don't think I even want to fly the unfriendly skies anymore.  They are either looking at your naked body, or giving you a pat down.  Are we headed out on a fun filled vacation, or checking in to our local jail.  I'm just waiting for the announcement to, please disrobe, bend over and spread em.

Oh, and this happened at the Salt Lake International Airport, where I live, so you know, I had to watch this video, over and over and over on the news.  My heart just hurts for that little boy.  That is just wrong in so many ways!!