Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dear.....11.30.10

Dear…



 Woo-Hoo.  Time again for our Dear...... Letters.  Where we can write those letters that will either be good or bad.
 
I'm going to keep doing this, week after week, month after month, year after year, until I have so many people linking up that I just have overtaken the world.  And then all the morning news programs will have me on their shows, asking how it was that I, Dazee Dreamer, became such a worldwide sensation.  Haha, and then I woke up.
 
Let's get this show on the road, shall we.
 
Dear Car Dealership Commercial Announcer Dude.  Please for the love of my ears, stop screaming at the top of your lungs about the car deals.....deals.....deals.   Maybe if the commercial dudes would TURN DOWN THE MUSIC you wouldn't have to announce so loud.  And fasting talking dude at the end, what the hell did you just say?
 
 Dear Santa, I would really like a Keurig One Cup Coffee Maker for Christmas.  I've been a really good girl.  Check your list, it's there. :)
 
 Dear Snow.  I know for a fact that there are people in other places that are awaiting your arrival.  Please go visit them.  I promise to miss you.  (crossing fingers)
 
Dear Tattooed Dude on The Amazing Race.  What the hell dude!!  Giving up on the challenge after your girlfriend ate all that disgusting food.  What a baby.  I am not impressed.  I'm totally impressed with her tho. 
 
Dear HOA.  Don't we pay a lot of money every month for things.  I know that you really keep track of what we are not doing in our yards.  Do you think you could maybe get off your lazy butts and shovel by the mailboxes?  I totally almost biffed it today.  Just sayin'.
 
Dear Random.Org.  Please let my number come up on one of the many give-a-ways I've entered.  I'm getting a wee bit jealous of others. 
 
Dear Followers.  Please excuse my use of the word hell.  I don't mean to offend. 
 
Whew.  Such a liberating feeling.  You too could feel as good as me.  I'd love to read all your Dear....... letters.  Do it, make me happy :)