Monday, November 15, 2010

Field Trip - Bra Shoppe

For all of those that are under the age of 18, you may not go on this field trip.  Quit your whining, I don't think there are any of you in my class.  Also, if you are a prude, and above looking at bra's with the class, you are excused.
 
Now, on with the trip.
 
The first section of the store we are headed into is the animal section.
 
The Bird Bra.  I think I would be scared it would want to take a crap.  What, they are always pooping.  Geez.
 

If fish are more your style, we have this fine goldfish bra.  As mentioned above, I would be afraid they would spring a leak.
Moving on to the next section, we have the edible food department.  Feast your eyes on the bacon bra.  (hehe, I said feast) I'm sure that Lady Gaga has one of these in her closet.



 

I kind of like this one.  The necklace candy bra.  You would definitely want this one on if you were stranded somewhere, waiting for the searchers to find you.  Don't even try to tell me you have never been on a stretch of road that you have thought to yourself, I really don't want to break down here.  Of course, if it took them long enough to find you, there might not be anything left of your bra. 

Close your eyes if you are going to be offended by the next one.  The hand bra.  I actually cropped the faces of this fine couple, because, well, it's about the bras.  And, I don't know them but this picture was on google images so it was fair game.  Could you go out in public with this one?

 For all my male followers, who get a little left out when I have things for women, here is the bra for you.  Isn't it just lovely?  No?  Well now you know what it's like being a plus size woman, trying to find a sexy bra, but designers think that we just deserve your basic white, ugly, only your grandma would wear it bra.  And don't even get me started on the awful colors and designs they think we like to wear in clothes.  ick.  And you also know there are some of you men out there that need a bra.  Just sayin.
 If you carry a lot of keys on you, this is the one for you.  Never lose a key again.  In a weird way, I'm attracted to this one.
 Last, but certainly not least, a very cool bra. The Tab Bra.  I have a friend that Tab is her favorite drink.  I think she knew every store that carried it around the nation.  She would love this bra.  Me, I think it rocks, but it would be 100 times better if it were a coke zero bra.  I would totally buy it.


Dang, wait.  I have one more little area of the store to go to.  I couldn't pass this one up.  It's for your car.  I know you are all going to go out and get one.
 


So....freaking....cute
 
There you have it.  Another fun field trip.  A little on the sexy lingerie store side, but we are adults.  Be sure to have your permission slips ready for our next field trip.