Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Days - Day 18

Day 18 - Something you crave a lot.


 
I know you are all thinking I'm going to say pastries.  And I was, but then, I can get those when I crave them.  What I really crave, and it's going to surprise you is
 
drum roll please............
 
 Not feeling so alone.  I sometimes feel myself saying these lines from Beetlejuice.






And don't worry, there is no way I'm suicidal, I just feel lonely.  I sometimes feel like I am just the springboard to friendships.  I cultivate them, and help them jump, and then, they are off.  Either that or they poop on me.  I do something that they don't want to be my friend anymore.  Like, I don't know, be myself. 

But hey, it asked what I crave.  I crave being able to go do things with my friends.  They don't live by me.  They either live 2 to 4 hours away, or clear across the country.  I want to go hang out.  Have some fun.  Feel wanted. 

Ok, pity party for one is over. 

Back to my regularly scheduled rants.