Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear........ 3.22.11

Dear…
 
Tuesday Dear Letters.  The day we can write those things good or bad that need to be brought to the attention of others.  If you feel like doing some, just grab my code over there, see it, no, over there on the right hand side.  Ok, there ya go, that's the one. 
 
Dear Wind.  In the good words of my dear friend Dorothy, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore.   You are blowing pretty hard.  If you happen to see my house flying in the air, please watch out, I wouldn't want to drop on you.
 
Dear Whiner Dudes at Work.  So what.  We got a new phone system.  All good things must come to an end.  Or, obsolete old phone systems need to come to an horrific end.  Please get over it.  Lets say you went to work for a different company.  Are you going to whine about "that's not how we did it at my old company".  No, you are going to knuckle it up and learn the new way of doing things.
 
Dear Spring.  Where in the heck are you?  I do not see you.  I see clouds and cold weather, and innocent me bystanders.  Please thumb your nose at old man winter and give it already. 
 
Time to get up and go handle the masses on day 2 of the new phones.  Should be a marvelous trip.
 
Love 
Dazee