Monday, March 28, 2011

Microfiction Monday 3.28.11

Grandma over at Grandma's Goulash has taken over the Microfiction Monday Meme.  Now, before I get started, if you are getting tired of all the little writing meme's I do, let me know.  I will tone it down.  (Not, it's my blog, and I want it now!).  Yeah, I threw open my window and yelled that out.  I know you were wondering. :)

Anywritingwho, She will post a picture and your have either 140 characters OR 140 words to use being inspired by the picture.  I'm going to do the 140 characters because, well, I like a challenge.  A special bonus point if you work her word of the week into said post.  This weeks word is Cater.  Gosh, I hope I can win enough points to get an IPad.


Looking outside millions of things going through my head.  Mostly, who will cater the wedding happening outside.  To sit would be divine.

Now, I must go and find something to nibble on.  Writing always makes me hungry.