Sunday, March 20, 2011

S.O.S. Sundays Oh! Snap! - Green

Mommying On The Fly
 
I decided to try my hand at Mommying On The Fly's S.O.S. Sunday.  Today's prompt is
 
Green
 
Aahh, Spring, Summer and Fall, I remember you dearly.  I took this photo last fall.  We have deer that will come right into our yards and eat all our vegetation.  They are so lovely I don't much like deer anymore.  Trees just aren't the same without leaves.  Same goes for flowers.  But I digress.

Why do I bring up my love for all things green and leafless, because this is what I woke up to this morning, March 20, 2011

Sorry about the quality, I took it with my phone.  Mother Nature at her best.  I'm going to hunt her down and have a little yell fest chat with her.

Off to drown my sorrows in a nice hot cup of coffee.....