Friday, March 25, 2011

Frack You And Shoegasms


Hola mis amigos.  I am so glad it's Friday.  I've been doing the Happy Friday Dance since I woke up.  (and yes, I'm awake by 5:00 AM on weekdays, don't make me put you in the frack column)
Once again I am bowing to Christy and Boobies for giving me this wonderful opportunity to say a little something.  *clearing throat*
A big, ole, flip-off to the drivers on the road yesterday.  Speed Limit 65.  You were all going 60.  Why?  I'll tell you why.  Because Mr. County Sheriff was on the freeway.  TRYING to go 65 but you all had him bunched in.  It's kind of pathetic when he finally passed you all, BY JUST GOING THE SPEED LIMIT.  You can go between 4 and 5 miles over the limit without the nice police officers pulling you over.  GET ON IT, OR GET OFF THE FREEWAY.  Breathing, Breathing


Now, for a big ole, quadruple flip-off to men that get their panties in a wad.  I will not say names, but dude, you are worse than any woman I know.  Not liking something that is new.  Saying everyone hates it.  I have news for you.  NO THEY DON'T.  I'm about ready to put you in a dress and hand you a tampon.
That my dear peeps, is all my anger issues this week.  Surprising I know.  Almost as surprising as one of my flip-offs being bad, stupid, no good, very bad drivers.  :)



BWS tips button
 
And now for this weeks shoes, that I will never buy, and never wear (cuz I would look like a goon) but the ones I picked for this week are all kinds of cute.  Thanks again to Boobies.
 
Ok, how awesome are these?  Don't know who makes them, don't care how much they are, but wow, soooo cute.

Be still my beating heart.  Love, love, love this one. Oh to have the body of Heidi Klum.  I would rock it.

Now, I want you to all have a fabulous day or weekend (whichever the case may be).