Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear....... Letters - 3.8.11

Dear…
 
Welcome, welcome.  Come on in.  Sit a spell.  I've got some letters to write and you are welcome to join in the fun.
 
If you have some letters that need to be written, feel free to grab my code over there and have at it.  Just remember, you don't need to come back and link up, mostly cuz you weren't doing it anyway.  Ok, a few of you were, but I don't like to pressure.  Let's get these letters off to their intended targets, shall we.
 
 Dear Weekend.  You went way too fast.  Just sayin'.
 
Dear Hilton.  Thanks for the use of your room.  It was fab.  But could you please put a Keurig in your hotels now.  Those old fashioned ones are kind of dorky.  I hear lots of other hotels are doing it.  You don't want to miss out, do you.
 
Dear Dirty Clothes.  Could you please learn to wash yourself, dry yourself, and fold yourself.  I would really appreciate it. 
 
Dear April and Lucy.  Thanks for letting me know that my snoring sounds like fart bubbles.   Next time you can just get your own rooms.  :)
 
Dear Snow.  No, you are not a dear.  What the heck are you doing falling again yesterday.  You suck.  I hear that the southern hemisphere is looking forward to your arrival.  Please go show them some love.
 
Dear Boyfriend.  I hear your contract is up for talks this summer.  Please, for the love of my sanity, sign a new contract.  I need to feast my eyes on you weekly. 
 
That's it for another week. 
 
Until next time
 
Love
Dazee