Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Little Sumpin Sumpin

I've seen this little ditty on a few blogs now, so I'm going to do it.  Today it was on Drazil's blog.  You take the 8 prompts and W.R.I.T.E. them in your own handwriting.  So it's not hard, you don't have to get all showered and cleaned up to do it.  Anywriting, here is mine.


See, that wasn't hard.

Here are the prompts

1. What is your name?
2. What is your blog name?
3. Write: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers
I am passing it along to all of you.  If I don't see it on your blogs, I will be crying, so hard, that there will be a big huge ole puddle at my feet.  Then I will take pictures of my crying and post it as a video with music.  And that will truly be the scariest thing you have ever seen.  Now the pressure is on you.  mwaa-haa-haa