Friday, March 18, 2011

A Special Dear...... Post

Dear…
 
It's Friday, and my brain needs it to be the weekend.  Badly.  So today, I'm doing a special Dear..... post.  I actually got this email and thought it was hilarious and just what the Doctor ordered.  Isn't that just another one of those weird statements. 
 
I hope these don't offend you.  They're jokes.  OK.  Don't get your panties in a wad.  
 
Something to offend every one.   (that was what the email was called)


Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTH happened?!
 
 Sincerely, 1985
  
 
Dear J.K. Rowling,
 Your books are entirely unrealistic. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends? Come
on now.
 
 Sincerely, Anonymous.
 
 
Dear Yahoo,
 I've never heard anyone say "I don't know, let's Yahoo it!" Just sayin'...
 
Sincerely, Google
 
 
Dear America,
 You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
 
Sincerely, Canada
  
 
Dear Icebergs,
 Sorry to hear about global warming. Karma's a bitch.
 
Sincerely, The Titanic
  
 
Dear Nickleback,
 That's enough.
 
Sincerely, The World
 
  
Dear Scissors,
 I feel your pain.....no one wants to run with me either.
 
Sincerely, Sarah Palin
 
 
Dear Nazis,
 You did what?!?!?! I said I hate JUICE!!
 
Sincerely, Adolph Hitler
  
 
Dear World of Warcraft,
 Thank you for ensuring my son's virginity.
 
Sincerely, Parents Everywhere
 
 
Dear Customers,
 Yes, we ARE making fun of you in Vietnamese.
 
Sincerely, Nail Salon Ladies
  
 
Dear Americans,
 I'm sorry, did you just insult us? I couldn't hear you over my health care
benefits.
 
Sincerely, Canadians
  
 
Dear Global Warming,
 You're the best imaginary friend ever!
 
Sincerely, Al Gore
  
 
Dear Santa,
How did you get away with the kids sitting on your lap trick?
 
Sincerely, Michael Jackson
  
 
Dear Ugly People,
 You're welcome.
 
Sincerely, Alcohol
  
 
Dear Mrs. Gump
 WTH are you talking about? There's a little diagram on the lid that tells you
EXACTLY what you're gonna get....
 
Sincerely, Jenny
 
 
Dear Martin Luther King Jr.
 I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream.... What now?
 
Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio
  
 
Dear World,
 Please stop freaking out about 2012. Our calendars ends there because some
Spanish d-bags invaded our country and we got a little busy ok?
 
Sincerely, The Mayans
  
 
Dear Snooki,
 GET BACK TO WORK!
 
Sincerely, Willy Wonka
 
 
Dear iPhone,
 Please stop spellchecking all of my rude words into nice words. You piece of
shut.
 
Sincerely, Every iPhone User
  
 
Dear Man,
 It's cute, but can you pick up peanuts with it?
 
Sincerely, Elephant
  
 
Dear Dr. Phil,
 Look man, there's only room for one fake doctor in this world and I was here
first.
 
Sincerely, Dr. Pepper
.
 
Dear Osama Bin Laden,
 Marco....
 
Sincerely, United States
 
 
My day is now complete.  Nothing like a good laugh